Welcome to M.A.S.K

the blog keep 'us' updated on 'us' life.we may be far at sight but we are always close at heart.May Allah bless our friendship, till the end of time.

Tuesday, August 14

What a great trip....




Hey dudettes...


I have finally overcame my tiredness frm the weekend trip to Kuantan and tonite i hv the time to blog our Kuantan trip. Thanks to Iju & Jija for making it possible. Would have been good if Anis could join us but then we all know she is going thru confinement after delivering handsome bby Nashwan. As Anis told me, she can only join us whn Nasa is back frm Myanmar. But am not sure if she meant back for good or juz anytime. So Anis do let us knw whn u're ready to join us for our cuti-cuti m'sia trips in the future. However so far we hv no plans yet as our plan to travel always comes abruptly & decision done on a too-quick basis.

I can still rber the taste of the crispy tender sotong and udang petai with two big scrumptious fishes. With Alyana sleeping on one arm, luckily hubby & Jija helped in filling up my plate wt loads of seafood. Of course Pik & Iju did a good job of eating up the 2 crispy fish heads. Kids were seen enjoying the baked cockles while twins picked on their rice wt crispy sotong although they were sleepy.

Am taking this opportunity to apologize on behalf of the mgmt of the Grand Continental hotel on the miscommunication over our room reservations!! Lucky though they had rooms available & we were upgraded to a bigger version of the family room. Next time if it is a 3-star hotel, i'll have to re-confirm on our reservation.

Finally, thanks to all concerned who have made the trip possible despite everyone's busy schedule...


7 comments:

Nurin Faqihah said...

great post too mate! yes..we did enjoyed our trip there.
to anis, i'allah once u r up n about n ready...just tell us and we can make plans OK!

*KiD*

anissa3105 said...

Despite everyone's bz schedule u all spai jgk ke kuantan ek. Ye le...klu gi rmh i tak dapat plk mkn seafood. Tq for d offer Kid tp klu Nasa takde tk guna jgk u all ajak i kan. Just go ahead and i'll just read abt your trips in the blog. Tq FRIENDS.

Nurin Faqihah said...

Don't worry Anis, we will come over to yr hse to visit u & bby Nashwan. We only wanted you to get enough rest before the MASK entourage comes over.
Indeed all of us r busy but tht can't be used as an excuse not to escape frm the hustle bustle of the city chaos, all for the benefit of our children.
Am sure u've been travelling too before yr 3rd delivery. U didn't include us in but we understand u needed the privacy & precious times with yr family members. U should blog it too so we can share the many places u went to. After all FRIENDS are abt sharing, understanding & sacrificing.

:Cher

anissa3105 said...

Of coz all of us have travelled with our beloved family members without including the MASK members. That's what we call a family trip. But...I've never once planned or gone on a trip with any of the MASK members and left one behind either purposely or not. I even invited all of u to join me makan ikan bakar in Melaka but everyone was bz at that time. I don't mind being left behind. I know all of u have valid reasons not to include me in your Kuantan trips but at least have the decency to inform me or include me in the discussion although I'm not going. When u guys went for the 1st trip, I was quite hurt because I was not included. And then, u guys did it again. Just imagine how I would feel. We're supposed to be best friends but I didn't know anything about the trip. I'm sorry if I'm being overly sensitive but I do feel really sad with all these. I don't know if any of u can understand what I'm feeling now because these things did not happen to u.

jija72 said...

it was a tiring trip and yet an enjoyable one. indeed, it would have been nice if all mask members were present. but i am reserving my comments on that and truly hope we get to sit down one of these days and talk this out. no need to blow things out of proportion. am sure it is merely a matter of understanding each other....after all, we are friends. we truly are mate. u couldn't throw us away even if u wanted to. we'll be here for u. so, let's end this feud for now..and focus on life. we will have this discussion later when everyone can sit calmly and express their inner most feelings..ok.

anissa3105 said...

I tulis sume tu bkn nak cari gaduh mate. Just expressing my feelings. I really love our friendship and won't do anything to jeopardize it.

anissa3105 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.