Welcome to M.A.S.K

the blog keep 'us' updated on 'us' life.we may be far at sight but we are always close at heart.May Allah bless our friendship, till the end of time.

Thursday, August 16

Welcome to the world


Alhamdulillah today, 16 Aug 2007 at 9.25am, my sis in-law delivered a healthy baby girl by caesarian. All of us are indeed excited but we r sad to not be able to be there in Spore to catch her first look. I wondered & imagined how this baby will look like since Ee Ling is pure chinese and my bro can pass as a chinese guy himself. Even me who only have a glint of the chinese blood in me but all my girls came out with strong chinese features. Nway, my bro called and i shouted at him to e-mail me the pics and he managed to send one via mms. My parents wt Azlina & Saby will be flying over to Spore nxt weekend to visit them. What abt me?? How can I, Saby's fave Enda not go see her youngest niece????? Serious, so far i hv not made any plans to fly to Spore. Not sure wht's stopping me though.... Btw heard her name is gonna be something like... Shariffah Atyna Yu-Ling Al-Idid

6 comments:

anissa3105 said...

Congrats to u n family. Your niece definitely looks Chinese. Btw, nice name but why must it have the chinese name?

anissa3105 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nurin Faqihah said...

tahniah mate n IDID family...mmg kompem muka cina abis!...welltgk dr sini, she has ur bro's nose..hehhehe...apa2pun alhamdulillah baby sihat n sempurna. takpala enda g melwt bila atyna dah masuk sklh jek ..kuang kuang kuang

jija72 said...

welcome to the world baby atyna. my heartiest congrats to abg razif and his wife on the arrival of their first born. hope there'll be more to come in the future. congrats to u too cher on your new niece. so?? ade hati nak tambah lagi tak?? muahahahahahah

Nurin Faqihah said...

Syntax error...should be spelled as Shariffah Athyna U-Ling Al-Idid

Nurin Faqihah said...

Yet wrong spelling .... should be Shariffah Athyna U-Lyn Al-Idid.
:Cher