Welcome to M.A.S.K

the blog keep 'us' updated on 'us' life.we may be far at sight but we are always close at heart.May Allah bless our friendship, till the end of time.

Thursday, August 23

I'll Always Be Right There

listen to the song..ponder the lyrics...and u'll know

I swear to you - I will always be there for you -
Theres nothin I wont do
I promise you - all my life I will live for you - we
Will make it through
Forever - we will be
Together - you and me
Oh n when I hold ya - nothin can compare
With all of my heart - ya know Ill always be - right
There
I believe in us - nothin else could ever mean so much
Youre the one I trust our time has come - were not two
People
Now - we are one - ya youre second to none
Forever - we will be
Together - a family
The more I get to know ya - nothin can compare
With all of my heart - ya know Ill always be - right
There

Lurve
*KiD*

6 comments:

Nurin Faqihah said...

Damn good song matey! Very touching...right to the soul.

Nurin Faqihah said...

Taking this opportunity to dedicate the lovely romantic song to my hubby in conjunction wt our 9th Anniversary today ...

: Cher

Nurin Faqihah said...

oh man!!!happy 9th anniversary mate...so..open table kat ne? what did he gets for u n u for him???? story2...faster2...
*KiD*

anissa3105 said...

Agree with Cher. A damn good n romantic song. Will dedicate it to Nasa as well. What's the name of the singer?

Happy anniversary Cher.

Nurin Faqihah said...

TQ all for the well wishes!!!!
The singer is none other than our dear ABANG Bryan Adams ... He has been singing for me the song over & over again & i still haven't got enough of it yet...

:Cher

Nurin Faqihah said...

n i dedicate this song to M,A,S...
*KiD*