Welcome to M.A.S.K

the blog keep 'us' updated on 'us' life.we may be far at sight but we are always close at heart.May Allah bless our friendship, till the end of time.

Sunday, June 29

P.Ramlee The Musical




Thank you to my dearest friends and Faqiha who sent me a birthday wish on 31st May. Nasa was around to celebrate my birthday. On 30th May, both of us went to Istana Budaya to watch P.Ramlee the Musical season 2. It was great! Better than the 1st season. In this season, Musly Ramlee replaced Sean Ghazi as P.Ramlee and Emelda Rosmila played the part of Azizah replacing Siti Nurhaliza. Tiara made the right decision of replacing Sean Ghazi with Musly Ramlee. He was the right choice. He really looked and sounded like Allahyarham P.Ramlee. This time it was more touching. I didn't have time to feel sleepy unlike the 1st season.

The show ended around 12 midnite. Waited for the casts to come out for the autograph session. I missed the autograph session during the 1st season. At last...I got to meet my former schoolmate - Melissa Saila. And the best part is that she still remembers me. Nasa snapped a few pics of me and her. I also got to pose with Fara Fauzana. She's so friendly,very sweet and down-to-earth. She queued up for the autograph session.
On 31st May, Nasa and I took Nafis and Najwa to Midvalley. We went bowling because Nafis has been pestering me to go bowling for quite some time. Took some photos but cannot upload them for now. Hope to upload soon.


4 comments:

jija72 said...

wah mate aku...glamour gitu.. macam bintang malaywood hehehehe. bukan ke kita pernah jumpa melissa masa kita keluar kl zaman upm dulu? glad u had fun.

anissa3105 said...

aah. kita jumpa dia ms tgk wayang kat Rex. Betul ke nama panggung tu rex?lupa la.

Nurin Faqihah said...

ha-ah la..glamer u! anyway thx for sharing the pics. wpun i tak dpt pegi..but looking at the pics..i kinda "get the FEEL"..hehehe
*KiD*

Koonch said...

Hi Anis. Happy Belated birthday. Sori le tak ingat...again! He! He!