Welcome to M.A.S.K

the blog keep 'us' updated on 'us' life.we may be far at sight but we are always close at heart.May Allah bless our friendship, till the end of time.

Tuesday, June 3

*MAY GIRLS*


All my girls were born in May. two on 11th and one on the last day of the month.and this year...the twins are 4 and Kakak is now 8. the twins never had a proper celebration tho except for kakak when she was 4. dont ask me why coz i dont even have the answer..ahaks!
anyway...HAPPY birTHday my sweet darling daughters. and not forgetting to my dear friend anis who's sharing the same date as nurin...or err..maybe i should put it as..nurin sharing the same date as anis's obviously coz nurin is celebrating it with 1 figure, still...hehhehe...

lotsa LOVE!!
*KiD*

4 comments:

anissa3105 said...

Happy bday to twins and Faqihah. Indeed...May Girls are special. Hehe...especially auntie Anis.

Anonymous said...

Hi Zukid. Comel anak2 you. Glad I visited you guys punya blog, dapat idea buat slide show sendiri (it's an achievement for a novice blogger macam I!He!He!). BTW my blog is at www.koonch.blogspot.com

newrin said...

happy birthday to nurins + kakak :) may Allah bless all of them

special birthday wish from aunty NURIN \^_^/v wuhuuuu

Nurin Faqihah said...

thanks Kak Noreen n Newrin!!
*KiD*