Welcome to M.A.S.K

the blog keep 'us' updated on 'us' life.we may be far at sight but we are always close at heart.May Allah bless our friendship, till the end of time.

Sunday, April 6

Happy Birthday to Me



Celebrated my 36th Bday yday. My bro Razif came back from Singapore and treated all of us to a dinner cum my bday celebration at the PJ Hilton hotel. Since my bro is a member of the hotel's club, he was given a whole cake with the buffet dinner. And they all decided to sing me a song (including the monkey bday song!)before i cut the cake.
Taking this opportunity to thank everyone who sent their wishes to me via sms. May ALLAH bless us all.

3 comments:

Nurin Faqihah said...

wow!aku teruja tgk slides yg matey letak.maklumla org akaun yg well-verse IT ni..jgn diragui kemampuannye. alhamdulillah ur day was filled wth fun and yg pentingnye celebrated wth all ur loved ones. m taking this opportunity to wish u HAPPY 36TH BIRTHDAY MATEY !
*KiD*

jija72 said...

darling... was ignorant of me to have forgotten your birthday. am truly sorry. remembered it a week before your birthdate but totally slipped my mind when the day came. am very very sorry. but u know u have my heart. so i hope u had a great birthday celebration. wishing u all the best that life has to offer. love u. may u always have ALLAH's blessings. amin. muah.

anissa3105 said...

Happy birthday again Cher. Many happy returns. Nape sis-in-law n niece takde?