Welcome to M.A.S.K

the blog keep 'us' updated on 'us' life.we may be far at sight but we are always close at heart.May Allah bless our friendship, till the end of time.

Monday, September 22

SELAMAT HARI RAYA


Today is the 22nd day of Ramadhan. That means we have another 8 days before Hari Raya. I believe that most of your Hari Raya preparation is already completed. As for me, I still have a few items to buy but waiting for Nasa to come home.


On behalf of my beloved family, we would like to wish M*SK and family, "Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri" and "Maaf Zahir Batin". Don't forget to come to my house during raya. For those who are going to 'balik kampung', please drive carefully. Semoga selamat sampai ke destinasi.


Some info about the family photo. It was taken on the 1st Syawal of 2007. I did the editing myself (hehe...not 100% - with the help of a friend) using Photoshop. Ok tak?


-Nasa, Anis, Nafis, Najwa & Nashwan-

3 comments:

Nurin Faqihah said...

thanks for the wish anis n i wish u n family the same too. mmg kelesss kau buat editing...terrror tu!! syabbas...
*KiD

Nurin Faqihah said...

thanks for the wish anis n i wish u n family the same too. mmg kelesss kau buat editing...terrror tu!! syabbas...
*KiD

Nurin Faqihah said...

Happy Hari Raya to u & family as well as other members of MASK ie. Iju & Jija. Indeed a very impressive work of editing done. No words can describe my suprised!!!

:Cher