Welcome to M.A.S.K

the blog keep 'us' updated on 'us' life.we may be far at sight but we are always close at heart.May Allah bless our friendship, till the end of time.

Monday, December 31

31 Dec 2007


I am at work while my matey, i believe is at her children's school queueing for FREE text books. No idea of Anis's & Jija's plan for today. My first time posting a blog from the office! Not that i am free but just being plain lazy to work.
Am taking this opportunity to wish MASK & family a very Happy New 2008 Year (by the kapiaq calendar!). We, Muslims are lucky as we get to celebrate 2 new years every year. So if we have set a resolution using the Gregorian Calendar and can't abide to it, then we have another chance using the Islamic Calendar.
If i were to sum up the year's happenings, i'll definitely miss a lot as i'm famous for not remembering events, even the most romantic ones!
No pics this time as i have reached the peak of my laziness in downloading pictures. I have to blame it on my baby who has grown to be very active, attached, pampered, talkative, huggable & lovable.
In no time, our kiddos as well as teacher Jija & Anis will end their longest holidays of the year. Seem so long but ending in such a short time. My holidays started with.... kids get together with GG's girls namely Atira & Atisha having their pyjama party at my place on the 18th Nov, followed by my course cum outing at Taman Negara 23-25th Nov, then the most awaited MASK trip to Kuala Trengganu 7-10 Dec, my obligatory trip to Singapore 14-16 Dec, to acknowledge the presence of my 2nd niece, Azalea's second trip to S'pore 22-26 Dec with her grandparents which left me behind taking care of her big house & a maid, Alisya's 7th bday celebration at Rebung Rest 29th Dec also Alyana's first swim at d condo's pool 29th Dec and finally today......

ps. Experienced technical error wt my digicam this time. So only got this thru wordpaint of Athyna !

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow..alyana dah swim!cayalah babY.
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO MASK FAMILY! semoga tahun 2008 membawa seribu kebaikan dan kerahmatan kepada kita sekeluarga.amin

anissa3105 said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008!! Semoga tahun baru akan menjanjikan kebahagiaan juga untuk semua.

Anonymous said...

it's been a fairly good 2007. i hope 2008 will bring us all a better and more improved life. happy new year gals. think happy thoughts..happy thoughts..hehehhe.